EXR 9.09% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

Gday @greenleaf I have watched everyone one of Neil's...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Gday @greenleaf

I have watched everyone one of Neil's interviews and presentation multiple times over the years and they are very different in terms of his persona. ( for want of a better description)

With presentations like the webinar (you refer to), or conferences etc Neil is on the clock and endeavors to get through the process of delivering it with some confidence and continuity and without stumbling or making any mistakes or omissions. Therefore if you isolate them (presentations )he often appears serious and at time without emotion.

It is very very different when he is interviewed particularly by an experienced interviewer such as Matthew Gordon (Crux) or Andrew Scott (juststocks) and Neil can easily and comfortably describe or explain in his own words a response to the questions. He genuinely is most comfortable and is more engaged in that type of setting in my view. His performances on the "The Energy Show" enhance this thought process.

So yes the pendulum could swing either way with this TH but I wouldn't be relating the verdict to how you saw his performance from yesterday's webinar.

He took that opportunity to present at late notice and in my view is the situation on-site was not going to plan then I don't think he would have accepted the invitation.

I hope you see my thoughts as just providing another view and nothing more and like everyone else I'm keen to see our company deliver on our investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $135.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $381.3K 3.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131400 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 8.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ 1627269
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.