HCH 0.51% 97.0¢ hot chili limited

Hey BodieIt was original plan (noting they anticipated three...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Bodie
    It was original plan (noting they anticipated three years to construct and mine at that time).
    Admittedly resource size has expanded somewhat (~30%?) (with $$$hundred million spent).
    Constant line of ten years to build and mine, that has since changed to 14 years to build and mine.

I understand these things take time, but with the:
    - constant dusters (using funds that were expected to last longer than they have)
    - some crappy interviews (e.g., the 'yeah bro' snowy fireside chat) that are cringeworthy
    - heavy Nth America market prioritisation
    - promises of a PFS that gets delayed year after year
    - multiple land acquisitions (in some cases unexpected)
    - a sudden focus on an offshoot water business (I dont mind it, but gee I hope this doesn't distract funds and personnel away from actually developing a mine - which is what this company is allegedly about, right?)
    - changing timelines and goalposts

It's hard to maintain confidence when you dont drink KoolAid, but I will await Monday's announcement and the next few months to see what eventuates and if they can actually stick to their word and not diverge into some other fun activity for the geo's.

FYI - I changed by title from Blunderbuster (been a forum member since 08) to 'ToTheFuture2050' because of this company.
    Am hoping we have a mine in place by then....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $146.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.00 95.0¢ $129.7K 134.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9170 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.