LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

So delisted has been very much erroneous in the past, and would...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    So delisted has been very much erroneous in the past, and would seem to wrong again here. ABN and ACN are most certainly belonging to the same company. The more relevant extract you're after is via ASIC. I cannot be bothered paying for an extract, but you could and that should show the shareholders.
    What's important to learn is that just because a company doesn't meet it's listing requirements and becomes 'delisted' it does not mean the company has been wound up. As you can see below, the entity is registered. Again, i cannot be bothered checking to see whether it has been recapitalised post delisting, but you can get that from ASIC too. What matters is that the company owned the lease. Being associated to the Langley gang, i can understand why Brian was hesitant to elaborate on the question of 'how did you come across this gem?' (not an exact quote) Non-arm's length transactions always raise an eyebrow - rightly or wrongly.

Again, the question is always about what's in the best interest of all stakeholders. That is the responsibility of the Directors. Given Brian has professional reputation and a legal responsibility to work in our best interest as shareholders one would expect the deal is fair and reasonable on all levels. Plus, i feel we aren't having this conversations should they uncover a significant discovery.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6142/6142791-752abc3edff66ee53322ae5448431f60.jpg
    I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3689950 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16222075 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.