BML 7.41% 12.5¢ boab metals limited

1. Imagine stating your a large holder in BML and downramping...

1. 4,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    1. Imagine stating your a large holder in BML and downramping it. Hmm. Really clever. (I just want to be credited with being right). More dust.

2. Imagine coming here 6 months ago with a back ground obviously in Finance and picking just one company out of 2000 plus to down ramp. Whilst also protecting another company AND its directors that has delisted stole all the cash and moved to some cyprus finance company.

3. There will always be butt hurt ex holders.

4. Imagine being that guy that is and has always had the political background lefty pathetic poster, doesn't want the mine built. Ex holder.

5. Then there's Scotland lol. and rotagonist he is stuck in MNB now. Lol Good luck.

----‐---

Hope you positioned yourself accordingly. Yes. If you haven't got ten other things going on then yes. Your not positioned accordingly. Also if you don't have cash to put in your not positioned accordingly.

Yes I've read many threads and forums in 15 years or so. So can spot the next tuesdays miles away.

------

Now, Imagine being a long term holder. Having hope for a company on the ASX. In and out a few times due to life doing its thing. Then reading all the crap here. Moderators do nothing about it. Most old posters left due to the constant bashing and cyber bullying. Only a few of us left here.

I believe the share price would be much higher inline with most other companies if not for all these disgusting posters.

I HAD HOPE. And Positivity. Now I have more questions than will ever be answered.

I'm a bit over this crap nasty posters on Hotcopper. I'll hang out in the daytraders more. It's exciting. How good was, and is RCR from 2.4 cents. Thanks for all the thumbs up fresh troll.

No need to cyber bash or reply all 3 ganging up. Lol. Lucky its anonymous....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $25.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $148.0K 1.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160482 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ 889347
Last updated 15.56pm 22/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.