PNR 8.70% 10.5¢ pantoro limited

It might surprise you Und, that all those who took part in the...

1. 11,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6612
    It might surprise you Und, that all those who took part in the last raising, are up approx 30%.... (though yes.... many longer term holders are underwater).
    Wiluna is a different kettle of fish and you know it.

@forbearance1 - pretty sure the raising will be spread across multiple insto's (but... anything is possible in regards to a major entity taking a stake).
    My first question is whether the two main holders (directors) participate, my guess is they won't, which will see them diluted to around 13.5%.

Interesting point about Halls Creek, though from estimates made on HC and a quick look at the overall asset, $10-15m is perhaps the most they will get for it, which would not have moved the 'dial' in regards to the debt and basically only paid for the funding of Scotia development.
    Perhaps being cashed up with also reduce the pressure to sell it, thereby enabling them to be a in better bargaining position with buyers.

I always prefer a raising that is 25% higher than the last.

Large move in POG in the last 24 hours does not hurt the timing of the raise....

I wonder if PNR will provide a lot more clarity about their near term plans, and... a production update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $677.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $558.2K 5.129M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1214567 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 174679 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.