PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

I reveiwed some 1000 quarterlies that came out up to the end of...

1. 7,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    I reveiwed some 1000 quarterlies that came out up to the end of April. Of those that were decent and revenue generating. I came up with an initial list of 62 companies and then compressed that way further down to 12 to investigate in detail and potentially take a stake in. PWN was one of those 12 and I cannot believe my luck that a raise was undertaken for me to get a decent chunk. I have not done my full analysis yet but also did not want to miss the opportunitu. Also liked that the raise was done at the current SP (I like it when management do not burn shareholder bases)! Any other explorer on the ASX would dilute the crap out of existing holders and do like a 25 - 25% discount! Primary reasons I liked this company:
    1. Actually makes revenue, BUT prior to the acquisition, just not enough to justify be ASX listed and be profitable as growth was not significant
    2. I like the acqusition and it does add a crap load of revenue
    3. The synergies that can be obtained betweened the 2 businesses
    4. I think could be better value than its peers that have just constantly struggled to make money (eg. DEM)

Would prefer if business has a good quarter or two that a consolidation takes place to reduce the SOI (I would suggest 20 to 1). The consolidation should only occur of the back of good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.981K 625.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 17350566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 510915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.