SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

For all the speculation about the Trading Halt, in the majority,...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    For all the speculation about the Trading Halt, in the majority, they have been put in place because of exceptional results and the need to avoid insider trading. ( recent volumes don't count as insider in my opinion $20-30k in trade )

I take the VVM pathway as a precedent to where SI6 could go. For VMM they had good soil sampling results, which then improved/provided exceptional results with Auger drilling which then led to diamond drilling with some exceptional and best grades in the region. You can check their chart, did 10 x in less than 3-6 months from initial discovery.

MEI has had a stellar run also, 1 cent to 20 plus from exceptional size and results in the same region. All three companies tenements are side by side.

So, for me, that is the reason I chose to invest a significant sum of money ( for me anyway) because there was a potential that SI6 could 10 bag over the next 3-6 months with improving drilling results. Add to that, that they are drilling at three locations at the same time. The potential for positive news flow is very high.

So, the proof will be in the pudding on Monday but if VMM is anything to go by, you can listen to all the noise then wait for the punters to join the gold rush should the news be exceptional. The volumes will hit the screens of all traders, then it will be on for young and old. If SI6 can then produce some more results within a short period of time ( and If I were the company, I would release a couple of drill holes every few days ) then you'll get momentum too, news stories in * and other online newsletters. If Garimpiero gives it the nod too, look out.

Bring on Monday and bring on some positive news for this stock will has been a perennial disappointer. Could things finally turn for the positive? I hope so.

They've got the weekend to produce a nice glossy news release.

Mr M.
    Last edited by MrMozambique: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.107M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 70945516 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12647647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 50000
Last updated 14.34pm 06/06/2024 ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.