RCR 8.70% 10.5¢ rincon resources limited

Mate, a week ago you were talking about the fundamentals of RCR...

1. 11,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    Mate, a week ago you were talking about the fundamentals of RCR and how positive the future looked, now it looks like you have sold out, suddenly management are horrible, and the share price is going to drop? Seriously, give me a break! I can't stand people like you who try to change sentiment based on your own trading. What a sad and unethical way to go about things. It is so selfish and you have lost a lot of respect along with a couple of other posters in here. Funnily enough all the negative non-holders arrive at once.

The stock has gone up 400% in a few months. There are not many managements on the ASX who would have that performance next to their name in the current environment. I think we can cut management some slack. Yes, I am a little disappointed in the timing of the raise, with gold and copper prices surging, we should have held off another 1-2 weeks IMO. We were probably about to break towards 20c on gold and copper pricing sentiment alone. Yet here we are probably raising anywhere from 12-15c, when it could have been closer to 20c in a weeks' time imo. But at the end of the day, we needed a capital raise at some point in the next 2 months and now it is out of the way, we can now focus on a larger drill campaign to explore all of our exciting targets in detail - Especially Avalon.

Do not kid yourself and try to force negativity on everyone because management organised a capital raise. Every company has to do it and the ones who have in the West Arunta region have had success following them. It is all part of the exploration process towards potential discoveries. The investors are in here on mass because of the ground, early drill results and likely high-grade copper, Avalon REE similarities to Luni and many other prosperous targets from historical surface sampling and drilling. They are not here because of timing of capital raisings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 9.7¢ $1.273M 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 651865 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1889332 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.