NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-151

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

Respectfully;

Would you guys prefer that those who know little to nothing about NEU (or other company they may invest in) stay away or sell up and leave?

if thats the view, would that extend to any non scientist and non medical people investing in something as complex as a biotec? Should they all pack and go? And leve just the science nerds to invest in their own science product?

Should the same apply to tech, mining, etc?

And should grant funders use the same yardstick and stay away from funding anything they dont understand?

Afterall, how much is enough knowledge about something? When does it become OK to invest?

IMO, all who buy shares should be welcome. Afterall, some of the people here were introduced by sources other than the science itself. A mention somewhere, a recommendation, or chart performance, for example. Once the people are settled, they get to know more, and can turn into long term holders. They tell others about it, and the community grows.

I am relatively new to ASX small caps investing, and so I missed out on the Daybue development days and successes. Now I'm here and am happy to stay long term. I hope others who join will do the same.

In closing: Best wishes and Good Luck to all investors for Monday! Let's make some money.

Thank you all for any informative material that you may provide, not only in response to me but to others as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.