WR1 1.94% 76.0¢ winsome resources limited

Winsome is forming good habits with regards the timeliness of...

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Winsome is forming good habits with regards the timeliness of their reporting. I recall that there was much conjecture on when they would release their maiden MRE at Adina, partly due to the company itself being a tad vague. There was some expectation on hc it would be released in February this year but in the end they delivered a premmy on 11 December 2023.

Now again they have come good well ahead of their deadline which from memory was mid-year. Stops a lot of largely unnecessary stress building up, so thumbs up from me.

As an aside last time around they went into a trading halt on a Thursday and did not release the MRE until the following Monday (not on the Friday) so I guess they will release this time on Wednesday.

I remember Chris Evans recently saying that they were a bit disappointed at the lowish grade they used in the maiden result and were hoping to improve on it this time around. I accept that the main job of this update is to move some of the inferred into indicated and above for the purposes of (scoping?) studies but it would not surprise me if they also improved the grade used.

A couple of advantages of updating the MRE sooner rather than later is it gives professional analysts something better to use and to discuss and also it allows the company to use more realistic figures when talking to stakeholders (such as Quebec government, Invesstment Quebec, the Grand Alliance and of course offtakers). Not saying they are on the cusp of any big commercial announcements but they would be talking with all those parties on a regular basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.5¢ $605.3K 798.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6771 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 8697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.