WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

It really depends on what is deemed important in the...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    It really depends on what is deemed important in the announcement. I agree with the those on here that are saying that the indicated resource size will be the key point here. Last time it was 100% inferred and so still just a theoretical amount.

Would like to draw a comparison to LRS, who dropped their MRE upgrade to 70.3mt on Dec 6th last year.
    Their SP went from 18.5 to 27c in the month of December.

This MRE upgrade has many similarities from size to also hopefully us having a high indicated amount as well.

Yes, there will also be a few extra holes and assays that haven't been reported but I think we become significantly more derisked, the more indicated resource we have.

That's not to say there won't be a dump at open. I am sure, there will be attempts made for people to enter cheaper. It will also be made easier with everyone already citing what happened last time to get that fear going as soon as the SP starts to drop. I dare say, the amount of comments about SP will dump will also increase over the coming days.
    As long as your in for the long haul who cares. Plenty of news still to come and there will be a further MRE upgrade by the end of the year.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 27/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.055(8.15%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 75.0¢ 67.5¢ $639.2K 889.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36699 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 1967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.