ARD 0.00% 1.6¢ argent minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Im from the MMA thread but supportive of you guys and BML guys.

all the aussie silver developers are getting targeted late in the day nearly every day by those trying to suppress the price, we havent seen the massive price gains we should have with the surge in the silver price

added to that, every time one of our companies does a cap raise , we get lots of paid bashers to these hot copper threads bashing all the long term holders who complain about the capital raise. These bashers talk about how great the capital raise was, how necessary it was , how fair it was

how is a discounted placement to a broker who sells ahead of the placement and straight after the placement to weaken the price ever fair.

I have been in the mma thread fighting for fair and taking on about 5 different paid bashers on and off for four months. They make my hot copper experience hell and I dont enjoy it but someone has to..all day long they call me a conspiracy theorist and drag me into the most ridiculous distractions. They rubbish bml, mma and ard yet at the same time wont say a bad word about ivr a company which started as a foreign controlled uranium company, then 'discovered' the paris silver deposit , yet every director and shareholder who was there at the time of discovery is now gone, and it is the only silver company on hot copper which is continually ramped with no opposition from bashers.

and now I have a few theories about where these people come from - I put my opinions here at silverdegenclub and I'll keep believing them until proven otherwise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SilverDegenClub/s/0PsVQd73tS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $17.06K 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1838526 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3601824 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.