BC8 1.41% 36.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 12,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    I doubt the stock will drop back much at all. There are several legacy problems solved with this deal. Its less dilution, Not China-centric, removes govt involvement, streamlines the process, opens up the share register, Completes funding, speeds up production, increases broader investor participation, brings on production this year, takes advantage of a high gold price, improves the register, compliments the toll treatment deal, increases broker coverage. These things should see any blip eaten up very quickly. I would not be surprised if demand exceeds supply, so buyers should be there to mop up any flippers. This really should have post-placement support. BC8 does not have a lot of stock for sale anyway. It was tightening up. One decent buyer and the stock will rock higher imo. Bc8 has always been a good market communicator, so announcements wont dry up given the expected work program they have outlined. The other thing to consider is where the stock ends up. We want to see quality money, not splashed far and wide. We will find out soon enough. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.005(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $157.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.5¢ $102.4K 284.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 139829 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 41969 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.