APM 0.00% $1.39 apm human services international limited

Hi I think a spin off of Health portfolio is on the cards maybe...

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi

I think a spin off of Health portfolio is on the cards maybe even a minor ASX listing . They are such a minor part of the overall...almost a waste of effort having to deal with them.

The CEO of this area is under extreme pressure probably due to weakness of strategy and an inability to combine the strengths of each acquisition into anything resembling cohesive. I don't really know and just guessing .

The best performing part of the portfolio I am guessing again has had an exodus of people demonstrating to Megan and Mike exactly what should be done.

Amazing how the personality of an individual like a Musk or Gates or ... can result in lfortune or loss of huge amounts of goodwill and human resources and talent .
    Is it ego or hubris or just lack of insight ?

CEO's need to be accountable and as a private company even more so .. From looking at the numbers and the loss of talent .I would say bye bye.What do you think ?

But I am but a day trader who loses some and wins some .End of the day if you are breaking even you are wasting your time !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.270B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.39 $1.38 $4.334M 3.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9804 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 55223 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.