AUC 8.11% 3.4¢ ausgold limited

Wow, well we didn’t expect a lowly raise around 3c! For a stock...

1. 11,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    Wow, well we didn’t expect a lowly raise around 3c! For a stock with a 3moz plus gold resource in WA heartland. Worth 10s of billions at current gold prices and only going to grow further with gold everywhere regionally at KGP. We can now all understand why we had the manipulation and capping during these record gold price and positive sentiment conditions. They wanted a great deal like this! It is the one massive Australian deposit yet to run! What a cursed stock. Now a consolidation?! The last 4 consolidations I have been involved in have been a spectacular fail, EMC, BML, AIS, TOE. All dropping substantially. All it does is separate the register and allow further gaps down to be sold into. Less solid resistance walls.

I am hoping AUC defies the trend but I am not positive, this has been cursed for a while. DFS is the catalyst which may finally get attention on us for a possible takeover. But after consolidation it won’t get the same bang for buck. At 3c we are all expecting 12-20c takeover in current market conditions. Post consolidation, from 30c that inflates to $1.20+ takeover. Can’t see that happening.

Management are looking after their institutional mates on this one and they will offload a lot on market too. We still have most of 2024 to get mining leases, the rest of the property purchases and everything else sorted before we can even think about financing and construction. I want to be positive that we will take off but this has been cursed for a while and now the institutions have further power to control and manipulate this.
    Last edited by coto: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $169.3K 4.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1276280 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 122223 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.