AUC 2.78% 3.5¢ ausgold limited

Yes you are right it’s a specific value, but if the value is now...

1. 11,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4649
    Yes you are right it’s a specific value, but if the value is now 5/6x the share price for what it’s worth, are they really going to offer that price?

The market cap can’t get any lower. I Hope not, famous last words though. I have heard people say that many times and then it declines substantially as the buy walls separate and the manipulation takes hold. The ASX is a joke. I would like to think we will be supported well by higher gold prices but stranger things have happened, as this stock knows all too well.

IMO the company should have extended out the property settlement one more time, dropped the DFS then done a raise 6c plus. Would have prevented a lot more dilution. Having said that, I am sure the institutions would have ensured the share price didn’t rise so they can guarantee themselves a better discount.

The one positive is that I hope now they have had their fill, can think long term towards mining or an inflated takeover offer. Therefore let the share price finally run. But to do that we need other institutions to get involved and plenty of keen retail. Let’s see if that finally takes place!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $96.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $72.72K 2.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1124193 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 917637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.