ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

It's pretty much as good as we get these last few years after...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    I did ask the company about the Identitii response letter about the motion to dismiss given its publically available at a price. Someone already posted the JP Morgan letter and I was hoping to ascertain whether I had a hope in hell of salvaging something from this wreck.
    Company response was it wouldn't be fair to give to one shareholder and they don't think it's in their best interest to update the market at every step.

It's pretty much as good as we get these last few years after they sucked many of us in with a flurry of announcements amidst the hype of the patent and big fish clients about to sign.
    I have tried to source a contact for Cameron Beavis but have been unsuccessful.
    What are his motives in constantly putting more money into this?
    I can see his name associated with Gadens and Austrac and I noticed he reposted a story on health data breaches. Someone with his reputation for success could steer this ship in the right direction of he was in control. I just don't get it.
    At this point, unless something changes, I couldn't possibly participate in another cap raise at 1c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43286 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 106411 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.