TVN 9.52% 5.7¢ tivan limited

This is incredible news! I say incredible mainly because this...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    This is incredible news!

I say incredible mainly because this Strategic Alliance has been inked even before the PFS has been finalised or published.

I have no doubt that the Strategic Alliance partner(s) will have a deep interest (and knowledge) of Flourite mining and processing. They have no doubt been all over our Flourite project (NDA obviously in place) and have been so impressed with what they have seen they have wanted to get the jump on any potential rivals.

Grants recent Tweets (are tweets on X still called tweets??!) suggest that the partner may be from Japan, but who knows? I am hoping for a Japanese partner.

I can't wait to see what this entails!

- Project level equity?
    - Finance?
    - Offtake?
    - Govt support (local or foreign)

Great first step to a re-rate of this company. There is obviously a VIABLE Flourite project here. Who knows what the NPV of the project will be but I can't see it being below $300M to attract a partner prior to PFS.

It's looking much more likely that we have a viable company here that will continue to deliver value through Flourite resource extension, Sandover potential in Pb, Cu + Ag and TIVAN+

Bring on Tuesday!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $261.9K 4.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 299134 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 250321 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.