TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Hey Coolhawk,Whether this moves the SP considerably on this...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Hey Coolhawk,

Whether this moves the SP considerably on this announcement or not to me is irrelevant, but im confident that it will.

This announcement shows that the Flourite project that we hoped was viable now definitely IS viable. Someone who knows a lot about the commodity (most of us just learnt what is was!) has had access to the project that no shareholder has been privy to and has backed this in even before the PFS is complete.

This tells me that the Flourite project is bankable and of significant value to the company. This will have a value, and the agreement may give us a an idea of this value of this project even before the PFS.

This will have a direct impact on our SP and presumably a path to positive cash flow.

The company has a lot going for it, be it TIVAN+ or the exciting but speculative Sandover, but to develop this further (mainly TIVAN+) with out diluting the hell out of the projects will require cashflow and a position of financial security.

I am confident with this announcement we will now have a concrete path to positive cash flow and a bankable asset.

This is not like any promises delivered by previous management, this appears to be the real deal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.