OPT 2.70% 36.0¢ opthea limited

Certainly not looking for advice, but it's clear to me you are...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198

Certainly not looking for advice, but it's clear to me you are an experienced professional analyst, or you do a very good impersonation of one. I assure you, I do my own thing, and my actions are based on my own conclusions. My choice of name isn't "free from style" for nothing, but it was also chosen for its underlying meaning on forums for FFS.

However, I am immensely curious about what others do and why.

@gmutton Would you agree with me that the share price was being held back by the reality of a CR or dilution event and that many interested parties sat on the sidelines waiting? Now that the gloves will be off once the CR is done, I expect an MSB stock trajectory to follow, with a happy ending unlike MSB.

----------

Again, this is my speculation, baring a major issue with the trail, either yesterday's 47.5 low or a new low within the next week post CR will be the cheapest OPT will be until topline readout. Don't know what will happen but excitement is built-in.

Some here may prefer to hold back for the next several months even if they miss out on the first 20% gain and buy in at a higher valuation, in dorng so they remove a lot of the risk and would still benefit a lot of the reward.
    Last edited by FreeFromStyle: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $238.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $3.906M 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 187933 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 61634 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.