WBE 4.76% 1.1¢ whitebark energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-18

1. 1,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Without getting too political and I appreciate your veiw based on your understandings, DYOR and not listen to the religion of Man made climate and CO2, Look at a facinating UTUBE movie produced by the biggest Greens on Earth, it's call Plant of the Humans they don't deny climate change just renewables effects,
    Then Melankovich a mathematician who predicted with great accuracy (better than most) climate variation DUE to the planet's axial shift and orbit around the sun and Lake Vostok and Greenland Ice Core samples about how heat PREceaded CO2 elevation, etc etc
    Then look at how much destruction and polution there is to get 1 Kg of Lithium to be sent to China to be refined to put into a 420kg car battery, and what subsidise have to be given to so called renewable to acheive the so called cheap power, I can go on for ever.
    Spend instead the ridiculous amount of money on CLEANING the planet, again JMO based on some factual research.
    ps nuclear waste can be recycled atm at about 60% effficiency.
    My appologies for rambling, but this belief of Globle warming will pump more and more money in to (loosely called) Renaewables, try renewing a blade from a wind generator.
    PPs I don't consider you an idiot, just unreseached.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $8.137K 739.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1532206 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 796114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.