DTR 0.00% 0.9¢ dateline resources limited

So if i am reading you correctly, you are very upset about being...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    So if i am reading you correctly, you are very upset about being down 90% (understandable) and you believe that management are incompetent, but you would prefer to hang on to your stock for the greater good?

Also, i assume that when you call the directors "crooks", you don't mean that they are crooked and have stolen shareholder funds or anything like that, but that they have invested the funds raised unwisely? If i am correct, i'm sure that with the benefit of hindsight, everyone i know and probably everyone you know, including the two of us, have made unwise decisions. What i look for when deciding the character of managers is whether those decisions were done with good intentions and if they had other choices. From what i know about DTR, i think they should have shut the Gold Links down sooner and spent more on the Colosseum. Since shutting the Gold Links down, funds have been scarce and the market hasn't exactly been conducive to big capital raises.

Now, as for the company raisings, if it was me, i would not subject myself to endless capital raisings and the effort that that requires, i would be like, "to hell with everyone's feelings, funds invested to date are dusted" and i would have undertaken as big a cap raise as possible and gotten on with the job of rebuilding the company, for me, that is the only mistake they have made with respect to the capital raises. As for the mount they have actually raised over the past 18 months, (not including the funds from the sale of the Gold Links) well, that amount is about $5m, and that is in line with most junior explorers, in fact, it's probably less so. The reason they are able to raise funds is because the Colosseum project is actually real.

The Colosseum now has 750,000 ounces of measured and indicated resource and that is worth about US$100 per ounce and the inferred resource of 350,000 ounces is worth about US$30 per ounce. This stock is stuck in day trader and quick buck hell, but IMHO is undervalued. If i was management, i would be a lot more ruthless and simply privatise the business and then resell it in the USA for a lot more than the current market cap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.