PGY 5.26% 1.8¢ pilot energy limited

Interview with Greg Jennett, ABC Afternoon Agenda | Ministers...

1. 4,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Interview with Greg Jennett, ABC Afternoon Agenda | Ministers for the Department of Industry, Science and Resources - 11th June 2024

MINISTER MADELEINE KING: We haven’t – there are significant alternatives to CCS. And I want to add that they’re still being explored as well. This – although there are 9 million tonnes of CO2 stored off Barrow Island, we know that for this technology to be successful the industry needs to get more runs on the board on CCS. So there is a great deal of potential in offshore jurisdictions for CCS, and we’ve got companies working on that right now through our offshore greenhouse gas storage acreage releases. I’m just simply not going to pick a fight with state governments over this because I respect their connection to their state and to the communities within them.

GREG JENNETT: But you could end up with a situation, couldn’t you, where other states follow suit as Queensland has and suddenly your onshore options are extremely limited?

MINISTER MADELEINE KING: Well, that may be with the case but fortunately, of course, we have extensive offshore options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $72.55K 3.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099999 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.