TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes given the significance of todays news I was hoping for a min...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Yes given the significance of todays news I was hoping for a min 50mil churn on asx for our shares today.
    Next week I hope will be more telling for TEG as more press gets about and the true reality of just how good the news is will hit home for a few.
    Very disappointing to see all this selling, obviously the 1-2 pip traders did not get the momentum required.
    With todays news and the major drills coming up I just hope a large player rips in and makes plenty of noise and actually holds the stock.
    Great time to get set and see more big news down the track. 2c is very cheap.
    Hey we have good luck and plenty momentum on our side after today lets hope in 3-4 weeks the BIG RIG sits at our pad just humming for a start at a significant discovery.
    Very attractive pad I must say. Ohhh those liners to store the water!!!! Very nice. BIG Pad for a BIG RIG.
    We are on a roll at TEG, lets keep her a rolling right.
    That Kingia-High Cliff reservoir just keeps coughing up the goods in the PB, and with our 3D and structures visible in this it makes the mouth water.
    Lets just hope those structures have the goods we want.
    We have a real good throw at the dice here, and the second drill looks like a little beauty as well and is just screaming to be drilled.
    I would expect news on that from CT pretty soon. He's trying to get a good deal on a decent rig. He and Mike are pretty bloody fussy on Rigs you know.
    Mike will read this, get in and drill the bastards Mike and give us all at TEG here the taste of PB success like you have done so before in drilling PB.
    Like no pressure Mike!!!!
    We are in good hands here team TEG for sure. DYOR
    GO TEG
    Last edited by Luvlife: 14/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.280M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $27.69K 6.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5296711 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10693101 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.