WR1 0.00% 47.5¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-235

1. 4,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3820
    My usual Weekly write up, I think we have covered most, but I had one point to cover.
    From a weekly perspective, a drop from 105.5 to 96.5, just under 10%. So now we have a CR to be announced on Monday. I mean it's announced, but whether it's successful.
    So is there anything to speculate? I know I will again get bashed, but a thought came to my mind, and I thought I will share. It's pure speculation.
    Li macro is been playing very weak. I know I use ALB as a barometer, and many others a means to ridicule me, but I will stick to what I have been saying for months. ALB at 128 is neutral, below that weakness. Yesterday it closed at 108, touching 107. Extreme weakness. 52 week low is at 106. It's in danger tonight to be breached. Most Li stocks will suffer if we breach, and panic if it falls below 100. We don't know what's going to happen tonight. But say it is weak, or even very, is there an impact to WR1?
    So how will Li macro or ALB play affect WR1? If it looks really bad, I have a feeling WR1 will go into suspension on Monday. Unless, and I mean unless, they have locked in buys. They were planning for this for couple of months. I wrote in April that they will do a raise. I am sure I was not the only one thinking like that. So I am hoping they have had discussion for last month or so and locked in buyers. Probability that they may have done something like that is not bad. So let's hope it is that way.
    But what if they didn't do that. They are reaching out to sophs now. Since CR announcement, last 2 days, Li stocks have been weak. Many dropped another 5 to 10%. What happens if the sophs say - if we were trading for last 2 days, and based on how other Li stocks have performed, there is a good chance we may have dropped. We could have been closer to 85 than 96.5. So where is my discount? I am not buying at this level. So what happens? We go into suspension on Monday, trying to resolve that. But if tonight US Li stocks do well, it will not come into picture. Let's hope it plays accordingly. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 46.5¢ $137.1K 290.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 77785 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.