WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-61

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    Well here it is.
    I called for a CR several weeks back, I think the first time in April. I had also given a date, by end of June.
    There was no guarantee that a CR would happen by end of June. I was working on past CR raises. In one of my posts, I had provided my reasons why CR may happen by end of June. All my posts are there.
    When I first called for a CR may happen, I was a loner. But after price started falling, many others started thinking as well about the possibility. I still think it may have been all right. I was calling for CR when price was firmly in 130s, so CR could have been done in 120s easily. But know, way Li macro is going, we could have fallen more. So best to bite the bullet. Take advantage of Canada flow thru.
    I know you gave me a lot of hiding because of my call. And lapped on to the brownies. Few times. I didn't reply directly to you, as one knows what the sentiment is for someone who calls tops, calls for CR etc. It doesn't matter whether they are right.
    So do you have to say anything now. As I said, probability was very good, though no certainity. We play on odds. I have only one request. I don't have anything personal against you, so please be polite, if possible. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.