ANX 0.00% 2.3¢ anax metals limited

Very disappointed like many other holders here. My thoughts are...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Very disappointed like many other holders here. My thoughts are that Geoff went to Switzerland expecting to come back with a funding agreement hence no cap raise when we pumped to 6c but he came back empty handed and now we're raising at these prices which sucks. We knew this raise was coming as it was in the most recent announcement about the Jetosea loan but it's still disappointing as with the conversion of current options + the shares in this raising will take this to circa 900 million SOI. That in my opinion is insane dilution and even if this does make it to production, many retail holders will be lucky to see breakeven on their investment. Not Geoff's fault that the copper price is tanking right now but I also think the sentiment towards us has been slightly negative since that agreement and Webinar with GRE. I tuned into that webinar and it doesn't take a genius to work out that the agreement is just a friends with benefits situation. GRE is taking advantage of us needing the study to increase our chance of funding and then once Radio Hill is ready they'll go straight back there for processing. Bloke in charge of that company is a complete shady peanut and I wouldn't trust him, sounded very unenthusiastic and unknowledgeable about everything he spoke about.

Makes sense why the previous owners had to shut down Whim Creek, maybe this project just isn't economically feasible. My belief is that the majority of this raising is to fund the Evelyn drilling which Geoff alluded to was required to increase the resource size before we can get any funding. A grim few months ahead I suspect so good luck to all holders, if we all hang in for a few more months then maybe some good news will be on the horizon and Geoff will be able to answer our questions at the AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.446K 105.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1833551 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1139472 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.