CZN 11.1% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-5

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Sorry something went wrong try again

Thinking there's no way they will try to raise from retail based on your correct comment...I cant believe anyone would willingly give money to this company at this stage...been telling people that for years...its a bit like this one would think...

Rotichan Post #: 59945093 About time they raised some decent cash to hopefully this time around make a difference for shareholders. Interesting to see BSX get in bed with them, this gives confidence IMO. Tough road for everyone. SH have bled for years and deserve a turn around, I hope this helps progress and they strike it lucky. It's there, just got to find it!! GLA....An this

Post #: 59945465 Originally posted by Rotichan ↑I’ve had my doubts about BSX for a while.This just solidifies my opinion....an this....

03/03/22 09:37 Post #: 59944687 Originally posted by ASX News: ↑Incredible how BS can continue to raise funds! Best job in the world this man.I've watched this company for years and it's literally made no progress and still manages to raise funds continually and screw holders.I salute your ability to raise funds for your lifestyle BS!

Then you have all the pumpers like these...

03/03/22 11:10 Post #: 59949225 Prawnman
    Amigos, the people at Delphi and Blackstone know that Lynn Lake will be mined asap. Mining studies, metallurgy and engineering studies are all underway! Also, the MOU with Blackstone guarantees that the ore will be refined for the EV market. Corazon has been in the doghouse for a few years (during the orphan period), but this little dog is about to have its day. Good luck to longterm shareholders.
    And this....

03/03/22 10:26 Post #: 59947221 Sub1
    Originally posted by Rotichan: ↑I think it is exactly what Corazon needed and Blackstone are real go getters.Very happy and hopefully will raise the cash to avoid dilution....Then you have the reality like these following posts...

03/03/22 14:19 Post #: 59956456 Originally posted by subi1: ↑They have been at Lynn Lake for 12 years Sub, they were doing mining studies in 2014, truly do people do any research anymore or just follow the herd mentality.

03/03/22 14:36 Post #: 59957044 Originally posted by archer: ↑

@archer, Yep you can see who is getting driven up the Greek highways, they raise 2 million from BSX then go to the retail to sting them 5 times that amount 10million what a joke just to suck more into the Vortex, there will be a pump so as to hold it above 3.5 so as it looks attractive to retail, and then all those newbies who dont think the past history of the company and track records mean anything will be the first sucked in big time, as I said a long time ago one just needs to join the dots from when Wilhiem Klink joined in to see what would unfold and it has done that excactly as I stated it would, gezzez this mob are the most professional outfit I have ever seen in my time on this planet.

There's a lot more that could be put forward about how the milking sheds have stayed afloat and many pumpers over the years who kept attacking me for posting facts seem to be gonski's anyways the best post was this one which is absolutely spot on to were this dog stock is at and has been for many a year...

@prawn_man 06/03/22 11:20 Post #: 60011596

Or it could be seen as what it really is Amigo a dead set sting against retail holders they have eroded over 45million dollars of shareholders funds thus far and got nowhere, but raise a couple of million from the BEOT who I may add is in bed with Wilhelm Klink and then have the audacity to want to take retail to the cleaners to the tune of 10 million more come on amigo take off those rose coloured glasses my friend see it for what it truly is a moneygrab and nothing more that they see as an opportunity to keep them in their lifestyles way beyond the normal realms of business.They had just raised over 2.5million from old Wilhelm for what, they done absolutely nothing with it of worth, have a look at the cash burn rate in the past 2 years since the guru Terry Streeter has been associated with this mob, look at the Coporate increases and then look at what they have done or acheived, I took my glasses off years ago and can clearly see this is nothing more than a lifestyle raise and if one takes on board the very fact Corazon have only ever raised just enough to keep going approximately 4 to 5 million each year then why the need to all of a sudden sting retail for over 10 million, yes Amigo not only is your Crystal Ball all Fogged up but it looks like those rose coloured glasses your wearing are following suit.

History tells us Dilution here is paramount at the expense of investor's across the board...so nothings changed except of course the acquiring of more duds to suck more into the Vortex of rinse an spin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $32.57K 6.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752411 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4148550 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.