BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-122

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    you're right, but I care for having my conversation shutdown when in reality i was one of the only people wanting to talk about potential downsides that we are now seeing first hand. You are also right about no one knowing what's going to happen next or what a posters motivation may be but one thing I do know is that when a ships sinking, the captain tries to keep everyone calm. Ill agree to disagree with you Andrew but i wont stoop down to child's play anymore. Will be interesting to see if quantums OTC shares keep climbing tonight or take a deep dive, should be a good indication of where this is heading as the previous spike was around the same time besra spiked. Also no surprise that this presentation with quantum is awful as they have a pile of crap website, filled with spelling mistakes and eye sores. again, quantum openly promote a second business model where you get paid to recruit people who then recruit others and so fourth, what they do in-between recruiting is a mystery. what does that sound like? add in the website with spelling mistakes and eye sores, a deal that seemed too good to be true and a shady owner with nothing available online about him. it almost sounds like one of those scheme things. I admit there is upside theres no doubt about it, but quantum do not seem like anything close to a sure deal anymore.
    Last edited by goldnova1: Wednesday, 18:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.