BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Not a financial advice but even die-hard critics know very well...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Not a financial advice but even die-hard critics know very well that there are very few stocks like BEZ with lots upside possibilities. Who cares about a share holder...good shareholder or bad shareholder?

Reality is you have ample 30M plus cash in hand and around 15M AUD coming soon. This is really good amount to finish many mile stone works including PP and DFS. Also, with open up of USD account, we might expect more funding coming in future.I rule out take over idea - however, we know that for hostile TO, to have 90+% vote, lot of CDI needs to be exchanged and nothing is possible under $1, IMO.

You have gold in ground, money in hand - why worry? Why you need to worry about 20-30% up or down in price, if you look forward for bigger gain once we see plenty of photos of pilot plant, lots of news on DFS start, report etc.BEZ might crawl again but good two weeks run (when time will come) is good enough take this to a fair value what I think objectively, unbiasly should never be under a dollar (440 M AUD MC roughly). This should happen and will happen eventually some day.
    Last edited by hpark: 17/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.