BEZ 0.00% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

Oh Golden Goose. Still just reading the headline and not opening...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Oh Golden Goose. Still just reading the headline and not opening the document.

I asked GN, did you forget to log out of the other account?

I asked what else should the board have done in the last 6 months.

* Land Access - This board wasn't even in charge when the deal was signed and this has been achieved in the last 6 months so that's a tick.

* Pilot plant design - First batch received and second batch ready for shipment apparently. All achieved in the last 6 months. Also take the positive they made a design change during fabrication not when already built. So that is another tick

* Site work and mobile plant - Where has it been indicated that mobile plant is short? The recent management discussion and analysis clearly states that Bau is an important hub for skilled labour and earth moving machinery. I think it is safe to say they have coverage for the their current needs and the DFS will identify the rest of the equipment needed.

* Monsoon protection - What are they protecting? What part of the upcoming plan will be delayed due to Monsoon rains? Do you have indication that the company plan to work through this period that would require this? A lot of companies plan around the seasons.

* CEO - I did say apart from a CEO ya Golden Goose

* Communication & Transparency - You can get plenty of information from Besra. Not sure they will answer your HotCopper post though.

Additional Last 6 months

- Increased ownership
    - Jugan exploration drilling
    - Jugan Infill drilling
    - Dispatched concentrate samples for trials to two different companies to fast track the pilot plant testing
    - Bulk sample testing
    - Opened the Melbourne office

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $44.44K 547.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 204610 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 16536 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.