BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

buddy why are you acting like quantum have not been on the board...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    buddy why are you acting like quantum have not been on the board before the end of last year? they missed the pivot plant deadline, they missed 3 deadlines they made themselves on the payments. they still have not given us an updated resource that was expected last year. They still have not replaced even seton, let alone a CEO. We don't know yet could still be a second delay on the pilot plant as well. Monsoon season was the reason they gave us for the last delay on the pivot plant hence it being mentioned again, if your memory can go back further than the start of this year you would know that. what else have quantum not achieved, replacing our pr person James with someone who doesn't directly mislead shareholders by telling them stuff that is not true whatsoever. They have not yet corrected they're statements saying they are acquiring Besra gold (two different sentences stating that on their own website), they have also not yet fixed their website for spelling mistakes when they're meant to be running a so called billion dollar business. you whine so so much that i state the same things yet your pea sized brain keeps asking me the same questions over and over. go figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.