AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Well, Well, a tad surprised, thought it might have been in...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337

Well, Well, a tad surprised, thought it might have been in August. But i reckon that cash balance we had shown $5m plus was significantly drawn down by the extensive drilling campaign just undertaken.

Bright side is, rip the band aid off, and the quicker we rip it off, the quicker we can get over it and move on. But the pain does suck.

Looks like its at 1c for $5m with facility of a $2m for oversubscriptions (1:2 oppie at 2c also)

Can't see any share purchase details as of yet, but if we don't get one, i think the opportunity will be there to top up on market for the same price.
    Actually hope there is not one, as it draws the process out, and normally is not well supported.
    Plus shareholders also sell and try to replace it from the share purchase plan

Lion Selection (LSX) (might be on the ticket) for $2m out of the $5m....................if so happy with that, as they won't sell and will hang around to see this through, actually wish it all went to them. Looks like management will also be on the ticket for a few................so hopefully not many go to what i call soft hands sophisticated investors.

I know every body hates the dreaded "Cap Raise"................but without it, no explorer will survive, it's what you do with it that counts, and we still have a lot of ducks lined up, will they quack or get bird flu, that's the nature of going at this end of the market.

But the work programs are big compared to everybody else, and have big possible payoffs

Not going to be good for the FY balance of my accounts, i might have some explaining to do.......hmmm

Cheers Guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.