EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

As per wash sale cgt etc if you class yourself as a day trader...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    As per wash sale cgt etc if you class yourself as a day trader ,and when you make a trade in your mind if you make it with intention of bettering your position then it ok is my understanding ,so even if you buy then sell or sell then buy straight away , if ever questioned you can say well after I made the first trade I obtained more information which changed my mind and I'm a day trader ,they can question all they like but then you state what packer did one day when they tried to grill him, he said i just did legally what i thought was in my best interest to minamized my gain ,and anyone in this room no wait if anyone in australia doesnt do this there bloody mad ,cause ive seen the way the goverment spends the money and quite frankly i dont want to give yous another Bloody cent ,funny man but he does have the cash to poke the bear ,take this as you read it but ,do your own research as this isnt financial advice but is my interpretation of what i read on this topic ,arghhh me hearties hope this put a big smile on ya dials

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.