BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

you are not missing anything.......yetThere will be all sorts of...

1. 1,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    you are not missing anything.......yet

There will be all sorts of semi, almost, nearly definitive statements about how the FDA behaves and how it goes about communicating and publishing its decisions.

The fact is noone really knows (i know i sound parrot like on this).

They APPEAR to tell an applicant before they publish it.

That is an absolute fact here ie

1 we KNOW the company was told b4 the trading halt at 6.00a.m AUS EST. 19 June 24 (6 pm 18 june)

2 we KNOW the FDA did NOT publish anything in their round up publication as at 6pm 18 june. See www.fda.com

3 we KNOW that there will likely be another round up news release for the 19th. That may or may not reference sofdra

4 we "KNOW" that it is an approval only because there have been things happening "accidentally" on Web sites in prep for when it is legal to publish

one would expect that the formal publishing of the approval will occur in an FDA communique published on NY time 19 june. However, even that is uncertain as it is Junteenth there on that date. I dont know if that impacts FDA announcement.

I receive an email at 4.00am each day with the FDA round up. So it may be when I wake up in 6 hours that it is in my in box.

nevertheless I will sleep just fine. Hopefully it is in today's round up, there is a trading halt lifted tomorrow and we can drink champagne at 9.00 a.m as we sit back and watch the scramble to buy in at some point during the day. I have cancelled my golf so i can get my heart work out in a different way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $539.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.