PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

morning quiltman! Time will tell the construction of the forward...

1. 1,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    morning quiltman!

Time will tell the construction of the forward plan and strategy from the new BoD.

Our MND journey to here has been tightly coupled to FightMND and I find it difficult to consider we would have a plan that would exclude Australia. We are forever grateful to so many here in the MND community. But actions speak louder than words, hence why I find it difficult to consider not having something here.

Equally and conflicting to some degree maybe is the speed to market argument where the faster MPL is tested/validated in a large scale trial, the sooner the broader ALS/MND community in jurisdictions that would allow under an FDA conditional/interim approval could get their access to the drug enabled. That may not be AU. This will be well understood. We know they are discussing with FightMND and so I have doubt that AU would be left behind. If I recall, we may get up to $2M from them and we could certainly do something good here. FightMND will have strings attached as they need to show their donors they are progressing research and given their donors are in AU then would think it would need to benefit AU directly. I can’t see our leader team leaving a gift on the table either. I think we will see stuff happening here! The current CR will have the company well solvent.

I would say that $10M is not enough. Sounds like a big number but these things are going to cost a lot. But the current CR will put the company in a much stronger position and will allow them to move on loads of things. That could well include initiation of the trial. Maybe there will be more funding required but not in the immediate future and a lot can happen between now and then.

adreamer

Last edited by adreamer: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $87.97K 426.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10300 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 261000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.