WMG 8.06% 28.5¢ western mines group ltd

I agree that it's time for the big hitter to reveal their...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I agree that it's time for the big hitter to reveal their intentions,

This happened just before the lift off in April last year, lets see if the undesirables get an invite (Gary Glitter was all over it) .

HIGHLIGHTS
    • Successful completion of placement of ordinary shares to raise a total of $2.73m (before costs) in
    order to expand and accelerate drilling at the Mulga Tank Project
    • Placement of 7,357,500 shares at $0.34 per share conducted by Sanlam Private Wealth
    • Additional placement of 662,000 shares at $0.34 per share conducted by the Company to major
    shareholder Equentia Natural Resources who continue to support and maintain their interest
    • All funds to be used to support and expand the Company’s ongoing diamond drilling program at
    the Mulga Tank Ni-Cu-PGE Project

I have a feeling that the wedge is already completed or near completion , the wedge done on MTD022 was completed without any fuss and just reported as a matter of course so being in a "Trading Halt at this point in time is a very agreeable situation for me as it has effectively shut down the "Dodgy Robot" and its master who have quite honestly been getting under my skin.

IMO any trading halt is a good trading halt while we find out what is in the bottom of the bowel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.025(8.06%)
Mkt cap ! $23.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $40.41K 139.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 2200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.