TM1 7.69% 7.2¢ terra metals limited

Don't disagree with anything you've written.Am hopeful that...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Don't disagree with anything you've written.
    Am hopeful that Tribeca & GW would've guided Thomas in the making of this decision, and if this assumption is correct, the 2 largest holders should know what's best.
    Also know that IM is very conservative & would rather the money in the bank.
    More than likely the imbeciles who sold the stock down to 2.8 the other day would've scarred TL as to the potential downside if the market didn't continue its poisitive endorsement of the assays.
    Would I have handled it differently? Yes.
    However I'm not an insider & am giving my input based on much less info than what these guys have.
    I have absolutely no doubt that there's plenty of good newsflow in the wings.
    It also doesn't make an iota of difference if the company placed at 10c or 6c for the sums involved - another 29m shares on issue is irrelevant.
    Assuming this is a world class discovery with everything going for it - location, commodity mix, management, infrastructure, neighbours etc.; TM1 will be a billion dollar company.
    It won't happen over night; it never does.
    Now let's assume the following:
    300m current SOI
    75m placement shares
    60m perf shares
    38m ITM options
    75m - additional options etc PLUS future placement
    That's a fully diluted issued cap of about 550m shares.
    The stock won't go up in a straight line & the big boys i.e. BHP/RIO won't care what they have to pay assuming this is as big as hoped for.
    If I said to you today, you can buy TM1 at 8c on mkt (assuming you can't get set in teh placement) and could potentially sell at $1.50-$2 in the next 12-18 months while putting your feet up & not having to be glued to your screen; would you take that deal?
    A 20/25-bagger for 12-18 months of patience - turning $100k into $2-2.5 million.
    I know my answer.
    I'm long & strong & will remain so.
    We'll look back at this placement in a few months & forget it even transpired.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.006(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.0¢ $482.9K 6.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5592 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 158563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.