VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-91

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

I am trying to stay somewhat positive considering where we have come from. Very hard though.
    A lot of things still irk me in a big way.
    Some of those things might have a taste of conspiracy theory about them but still worth the discussion.
    Management at the end of the day do not care about us, they can pretend they do, but everyone knows it's only about lining their own pockets. If we happen to benefit at the same time, bonus.

• We sold Riley fairly quickly with no shareholder discussion or notice. Having said that, I'm ok with the sale but I wasn't expecting a CR to follow straight after. I genuinely thought we wouldn't need another CR till next year. I'll wait for the announcement before I form a final opinion.
    • Lindsay- Why are we now in such a rush to sell it. Is there a shady deal going on behind closed doors. This one I have an issue with. I'm happy to sell but Why not wait for the Boron results and even the PFS to extract the maximum price for it. This one has me feeling a bit uneasy and where the conspiracy theories are gaining momentum.
    • Why did the Directors all resign at such a critical part of the Companies progression especially with the discovery of Jupiter. There's more to this for sure and will likely come out in the wash at some point. Don't be surprised if AR and Co end up being the winning bid for Lindsay. Just a theory.
    • Jupiter- Now I'm hearing that the METS and JORC are still 12-18 months away. How on earth could that even be possible. It doesn't take that long. If that is the case, our price will remain down at this level and lower for a long time and the options will likely expire worthless. The METS/JORC are the only news we need to help get the price moving. It's obvious we are sitting on potentially the worlds biggest REE discovery but without the METS , it is worthless.
    • If management is serious , cancel the agreements with CHN and SensOre and go it alone.
    • When will they release the managerial plan for the company moving forward.

These are only a small part of the overall discussion that needs to be had.
    I was definitely backing the new management but the sale of Riley, then the proposed sale of Lindsay and now the CR has me reevaluating my faith in them. If they have a plan, great, let us know what it is and stop all this guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $26.20K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1630816 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1593959 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.