STN 2.56% 19.0¢ saturn metals limited

As mentioned in previous post, I am disappointed we have had to...

1. 4,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    As mentioned in previous post, I am disappointed we have had to suffer yet another dilutive CR and to me it does very much look like there was some level of price manipulation. No doubt orchestrated by Lion, Dundee & Co or both.
    In the last 9 months shareholders have been diluted over 90% (If not partaking in the Nov 23 SPP) to raise $21m yet we need $300m-$350m to get pilot plant up and running. (see pdf below). I would suggest there is nil or very low interest in regards financing that amount from the markets ATM and the that this latest CR is just another band-aid to keep the wheels turning in the hunt for the goose with the golden egg. Therein lays my concern, if gold doesn't take another big leg up as many predict and make everything more viable. Do we drift down through the land of penny dreadfuls into oblivion?

STN was brought to my attention by Sprott and when they exited (prior to the 90% dilution) I chose to stay but am now having some thoughts Sprott may have been the intended source of funding and other prospects are not there. I would love to hear from the company as to what actions it's taking and what prospects for funding actually are.
    Happy to hear others thoughts on this.

20230817.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $29.1K 155.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88037 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 35970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.