LTR 2.53% 77.0¢ liontown resources limited

I hate to say it, I'm a LTR holder, but I think this is bad...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I hate to say it, I'm a LTR holder, but I think this is bad news,
    The Lithium price has fallen again ... last time it fell this low it caused funding issues.
    The stock price has very quickly crashed in the last month, perhaps the smart money saw the writing on the wall and ran, before us all.
    The halt wouldn't be for 2 full days for good news.
    also 2nd of July, convenient, the last thing they want to do is screw the fundies by destroying there 30th June unit pricing, right when LTR is going to need money.

Loan Agreement Draw down conditions
    - Providing a Base Case Financial Model (“BCFM”) based off, amongst other things, independent price forecasts and management forecasts of production, capital and operating costs, and which demonstrates compliance with financial ratios; and

Customary representations, undertakings, review events, and events of default for a debt facility of this nature, and certain other ongoing obligations, including:
    - by no later than 31 July 2024, the delivery of an updated mine plan and BCFM, based off amongst other things, independent price forecasts and forecasts of production and capital and operating costs approved by an independent technical expert, and which demonstrates the Project is sufficiently funded for the term of the Debt Facility and has the capacity to support a subsequent long term financing package

With current lithium prices and general market outlook for pricing I just don't see how these pass allowing for drawdown.

The one thing here I can't wrap up is at $1.50 management would have know the funding was becoming a issue and should have jumped on a CR then if they thought it was going to be inevitable anyways. its either a misstep by management (which has burnt shareholders) or the funding is in and it is good news, in which case great management, this carries weight if you take how management has been to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.867B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.5¢ 76.5¢ $7.899M 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49526 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 386841 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.