SOR 8.70% 4.2¢ strategic elements limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 3,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    If I had to guess I'd say 'Cognition engines' as well or something to do with AI - these guys tend to latch onto trends and then try and pump it - I think the last big move was on Robotics - nothing comes of it of course - I'll be more optimistic though if whatever this CR is going to be used for is an acquisition that is already generating an income - if its something they have to develop themselves its just going to be same old same old - I've got no idea but it does smell of an acquisition as they still have plenty of cash - unless of course Honeywell have finally pulled their finger out and offered a contract to SOR to start producing the vehicle on mass and SOR require capital to be able to cover initial costs for this !!?? Overall and I've got no reason to think this, but my gut is telling me this CR announcement is going to be attached to something very positive - and by that I mean income generating. If I can give SOR any sort of credit at all, they have been able to avoid diluting the shit out of the company over the past 10 years - its not like it has a few billion shares on offer like numerous other speccies - so the share price can still move quickly on good news. i guess we will know soon enough ! E .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $26.97K 626.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32871 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 97871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.