LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I also know that feeling
    When ever i start to feel that my judgement--- (Why did I invest here? - what was I thinking? -what signs didn't I see?) --especially in the speccy end of the market --I like to find some Company that is WORSE than the one I am in...

Here are a couple that spring to mind --RGT (previously MXC) - new name new location SAME management team ...----I shudder everytime I think of them.....
    but others I am just glad I missed out on getting involved with,---there is a Gold Miner --CLZ Classic -- (in the last 12months has CONSOLIDATED its shares TWICE -- the first time 150-1 , then started issuing shares like confetti -- then had another Consolidation at 50-1 ) current share price is 0.001 .--(a number of holder pre-consolidation have lost over 95% of their investments --one chap-
    ---" i have held before both consolidations . I bought 60,000 shares . I did nothing but hold. I have 8 left..So 60,000 divided by 8 , makes a factor of 7,500.So both comsolidations had the effect of reducing your shares by the number - try it !So the BOD alone destroyed 99 per cent of the value of their own shareholders.--

So yes -- LNU may not be performing as many had hoped --- but if it is your WORSE maybe you are doing OK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.