SUM 0.00% 22.0¢ summit minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-188

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I never post here. My account is purely for the purposes of reading these forums. I sift through what is mostly garbage for little insights of value.

I've come across a few posters who have almost triggered me to post, but I always lose interest in the idea before I can hit reply.

$$$$, you've done it. You and your absolute utter garbage have made me post.

I'm a holder of SUM, I have been from 17 cents all the way down to 6 cents. I want to believe in what is happening here. But you are insane and need to be muzzled to prevent someone reading one of your posts and believing the complete nonsense you speak.

Quoting an extreme valuation for a tonne of tourmaline like anyone would ever pay that. Quoting the value for a tonne like we're going to find more than a kg if we are incredibly, incredibly lucky. It's the rarest gemstone in the world, if you think there is that much buried in our land and nobodies bothered to dig it up yet, you're sorely mistaken.

Stating WA1 will never mine and we will mine first. You think due to their location and red tape, they will never mine a deposit with the potential to profit over $400 million a year? I want to elaborate on why that is the stupidest thing I've ever read, but instead, I ask that you re-read that question over and over until you realise what a fu***** m**on you are. No, I don't hold WA1.

I'm all for positivity around a stock I own, but let's keep it grounded in facts and reality. Someone needs to drag your head out of the clouds and knock some sense into you, that or remove your ability to spew mis-leading nonsense on these forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6900 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.49am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.