ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Please give us your expert insights in to what Neil could have done differently and where exactly he went wrong? You bang on and on about how the massive CR for Mongolia has produced no results, but that was just your impatience talking. Neil says things are progressing nicely and we could be producing gas by the end of the year. Do you want him to communicate every month when he'd be basically repeating the same thing about water desorption?

Grandis has been a great pickup for us and it has progressed as quickly as it could. We needed to raise money to move it forwards which we did. Then the experts Haliburton screwed it with the tool issues, which I'm assuming has prompted this CR.

You love to call out "cheerleaders" but your chronic cynicism is even worse. My understanding is you bought high on the massive bull run years ago and now you're blaming Neil because you haven't seen returns when you've seemingly overexposed yourself. I've said it before and I'll say it again, take responsibility for your investment choices instead of blaming Neil. You're always talking like you know which way the SP is headed, and you reckon it's heading south. So why haven't you done the smart thing and sold to save your capital since it will be diminishing in your eyes?

But I do agree the other things like H2 and solar were opportunistic by Neil, and it's a bit of a hit to his credibility when they're so easily discarded. So we should be wary of how he speaks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $113.7K 681.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 349837 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 584038 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.