BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-165

1. 1,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    it is very very intriguing indeed…

I would have thought access to funding via LDA would be all that is necessary for a company providing IP. Don’t forget they don’t have to fork out capital to produce chips using this model. So I think it’s unlikely a big contract is pending to allow brainchip to build up cash reserves…

my first thought is that something has gone horribly wrong with the LDA funding… I think last time they released the top 50 they were holding around 24 million shares… the share price has continued to fall during this period so I’m suspicious they have pulled the pin on further funding as I’m sure they do not want to be left holding 100s of millions of shares without being able to sell for break even or profit.

but also in the back of the mind the share price seems to have been slowly pushed south over a few years and this could potentially be backed by a significant player in the space wishing to now buy in to the company at a low premium…

or has the company realised they can make some short term gains by producing chips?

what does have me worried is the fact that if they were about to close some significant deals in Q3 and 4 that would provide more then enough funding for the next few quarters. So maybe they have lost some big contracts and are preparing for a dry 2024/2025??

it is fascinating timing… low share price/ 4C due any day… half year report due next month… supposedly close to deals…

I guess we’ll know the answer in less then 36 hours…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.