BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

From all the information on the table i see it like this. 1. We...

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    From all the information on the table i see it like this.

1. We could do a capital call with LDA absorb the shares through time this is less agressive such as the raise we did for the 12 million that closed which should be reported in the C4.

2. A CR to raise money through investors is out of the question they would fall short this is due to the lack of confidence tmand uptake would be poor at the moment as investors are sceptical to buy at these levels.

3. Institutions would buy to sell on a later date this would be okay but they would need liquidity with a NDA no news it be risk.

4. Corner stone investor that knows the market and possibly has a better commercial value for Akida.

if its a cornerstore investor it be very significant.
    The way I see it if we did have a buyer for the Architectural licence making us profitable there would be some stipulations and insurance that the partner needs.

1. Brainchip financial security so much dollars in the account.
    2. Insurance fromna take over causing issues with an IP deal.

The best parh would be to have a percentage stake on the board an eye or 2 watching any suspect activity in a TO.

Example

Softbank buys a 10 to 20% stake in BRN

Arm has the licence and is secured that BRN would not be taken over possibly.

The will need a peice of the pie and the will likely buy more shares as if there was a bid for a TO with a competitor it be bad and its possible there are those that they may not out bid. IMO

I view this halt positively and not the doom thats being made out. A LDA would not need a halt for 3 days though news could come tomorrow but this is significant IMO not the 29 million we would need to kick the can for another year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.