ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes it was monadelphous cheers. My point being they are...

1. 6,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1599
    Yes it was monadelphous cheers. My point being they are requiring the extra cash - not just Gina's 20 million - say 30-40 million combined (that would have been part of the total finance package anyway) to advance everything for immediate construction readiness outside of initial 50 million site works.

Just a thought anyway and yes hysteria as we saw with that Dec SPP/CR top up which was to be sufficient to conclude financing and remains on track to do such. I just see they are after early contingency monies to have contractors and materials at the security gate awaiting entry on FID.
    Contractors required from additional security, medical officer, Dry mess - Wet mess contractors - social area/pool and gym/gardens built etc - through to bus contractors - small onsite civil team/machinery - workshop persons/supplies/spares - more early construction works - a large workshop/stores and lay down area needs to be built and fenced - Hard stand for water trucks current and future - Diesel quick fill and underground tanks - larger accommodation facilities commencement - vehicles of various requirements - some current roads require sealing etc etc 30-40 million does not go far in remote places. The current monthly cost is quiet substantial - insurance etc ridiculous - sitting on care and maintenance basically - the list is very extensive and it all adds up - some required sooner some later.

Definitely the top 3 you mention in equity along with the other Insto that was there - has been all the way since Dec 22 large SPP. Is there product available or already designated to another offtaker providing equity? possible even if Siemens offtake - such will be demand as you state some offtakers will possibly be positioning themselves early for later supply increase on stage 2 delivery.
    Other Insto's - super funds (ARF and as advised those aligned to renewables - environment).
    It would not be out of the realms a large auto - US or EU perhaps. Hyundai/Kia certainly locked in substantial supply off takes early.
    US Gov - DOD - now relying on one as they have backed Lynas in is not a great strategy. LAMP! Texas plant insufficient supply - MP mess! they'll likely fix in one way or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $446.2K 2.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 2695095 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2036367 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.