MEI 0.00% 12.0¢ meteoric resources nl

I suspect CR price will be in the region of 10-13c. Short-term...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I suspect CR price will be in the region of 10-13c. Short-term MEI might bottom out around 8c, but anything under 12c is an absolute steal. Hoping MEI seeks out higher-grade areas to drill out leading up to December's PFS which undoubtedly exists. Capex in the PEA seems quite high but I have no concerns regarding financing. Michael at Geoinvest Insights provided his always fair breakdown on YT of what was indeed a rushed-out-the-door PEA, which is fine for this state of MEIs development. Perhaps walking towards the PFS stage instead of sprinting would be a wise move for management. Many lessons to be learnt from PEA/current SP and today's CR at a price point management clearly wouldn't have hoped for.

The Geoinvest Insight video hasn't been posed on the MEI HC thread which is unusual but I understand why, it's weighted towards being somewhat negative. Michael always posts his breakdowns but hasn't as he has admitted to being a shareholder, (internal conflict of interest I suppose). Quite silly IMO as no individual can influence a company's SP/sentiment, unless you're Buffet or Dalio etc.

I will highlight the major concerns in the video that affect project economics in a more hopeful light. Brazil's corporate tax rate is 34% and other minority interests hover around 6% which eats into 40% of the project. While this is significant, I believe Brazil's government will provide tax incentives to build out their REE sector/desired global market share while providing significant employment opportunities. I'm operating under the assumption there will be between a 0%-15% tax rate placed on Brazilian REE companies over a 5-year period, likely beginning in 2026/27 which aligns well with MEIs project timeline and overall economics.

Months ago I mentioned on HC my entry price would be 12c which was met with "your loss, won't ever happen, etc..". I will finally be making my entry next week and expect my entry price to now be 9-10c. Again, anything under 12c is literally a steal, and over 17/18c is a premium atm but not LT obviously, IMO.

The only noteworthy concern I have with any Brazilian REE hopeful is the sovereign risk factor, but the more REE players that pop up in Brazil the less of a concern this becomes to me. (ALL IMO), GLTAH... BUY, BUY, BUY! Next week will present a significant opportunity for current and planned shareholders.
    Last edited by TheAlpha1: Today, 15:06

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.