BGL 0.00% $1.83 bellevue gold limited

now you know why i think, and ive always thought, this just...

1. 10,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    now you know why i think, and ive always thought, this just vindicates my thinking, thats banks are pure evil, they will screw a company like BGL, even though we are close to being extremely profitable, why? because we are a gold miner, banks hate gold, for banks in this pathetic modern era, gold= kryptonite, im deadly serious, been a gold bull for 25+ years, thats the only think that can destroy the banking cartels, not russia or china not ww3 , but gold and people loving and buying gold= death for the banksters, yet may i add ladies and gentlemen of the jury, these POS banks will lend hundreds of millions of $$ to some POS tech company that hasent even made a profit in years and years, oh oh, they get great deals when they wanna borrow a few hundred million to keep their BS tech company going, yet a gold miner always gets bad terms and a raw deal, but thats the sick system we all exist under , thats why when SHTF and people are rioting and starving ill be laughing at everyone that gets wiped out, fools should have been doing their research and buying gold instead of watching their friday night footy or some stupid reality TV show, wont be my problem, when gold gets revalued so high that a few ounces will buy you a house, and please laugh, but it will happen, its happened before historically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.154B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 90747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.32pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.